What could be better than finding an oasis in the heart of the prairies? Be prepared to be wowed by the scenery and attention to detail at Saskatchewan’s Premier Winery, where far exceeding visitor expectations is a matter of personal pride!
- Taste up to eight wines, all wine is made on site.
- Wander at leisure on the self-guided tour of the vineyards.
- View the wine-making area and learn about Enology.
- Relax on the beautiful patios while enjoying a Bistro-style Lunch.
- Shop in our vineyard gift shop, with its carefully-selected array of uniquely “Saskatchewan” and wine-associated items.
- Conveniently located 20 kms S.W. of Maple Creek on Hwy 271 the Winery is in close proximity to Ft. Walsh National Historic Site and Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park.
- Only 28 kms off the Trans Canada HWY.
- Pavement to the Winery gateway.
- Large turnaround area for motor coaches and holiday trailers.
- Wheelchair accessible building, patio and bathrooms.
- Well behaved pets and children welcome!
NEW!!!!! Don’t want to drive? Wines can now be shipped safely and economically within Saskatchewan via Canada Post to customers 19 years of age or older. Please phone us with your order.
Gift Certificates are available
2010 Sask Tourism Business of the Year
Proud members of the Cypress Hills Destination Area.
For other attractions and accommodations please check out www.cypresshills.ca
Website Photos by Cypress Ventures Ltd.
Website by Interlocking Solutions